[Tweeters] announcing a February trip to Chiapas and Yucatan Mexico

Georgia Conti antep12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:09:12 PST 2015

I can attest to Rene's guiding abilities. He organizes several CBCs here
in Mexico and is often a trip leader at the Harlingen TX bird festival. He
is also an eBird monitor, among other activities. This would definitely be
a great trip. Am very sorry I have other commitments preventing me from
joining this group. Darn.

Georgia Conti
Lake Patzcuaro, Michoacán (but formerly from Seattle)