[Tweeters] Mason County Glaucous Gull

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:40:16 PST 2015

Hey tweets!

Just got a nice view of a Glaucous Gull (previously photographed and scrutinized) at Twanoh State Park on Hood Canal. That's 180 for the year, which was the goal when I set out! One more day of birding tomorrow, which will be spent with Terry Sisson who put up the 179 a few years back to inspire this, and Cara Borre, who took my insanity up another notch and is sitting at 185 right now for her Mason year list. Good company, and the plan is to hit Theler and Hood Canal (by boat! Woohoo!).

Happy birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton