[Tweeters] Yellow-throated Warbler continues

Stephan Fjelstad stephanfjelstad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:08:05 PST 2015


Could someone please designate (again) the location of this bird? I seem
to have missed that little detail in previous posts.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Christine Southwick <
clsouth at u.washington.edu> wrote:


> It really pays to pay attention to details. Had I been out by myself, at

> first I would have ID'd it as an Audubon Yellow-rumped Warbler with an

> unusually light chest.

>

> Next I would have thought that it might be a hybrid.

>

> I doubt that I would ever have thought that a Yellow-throated Warbler,

> usually found in the South, and SE part of Texas, would ever be this far

> West and North.

>

> I would have been scratching my head, and doubting my observations...

>

> Thankfully there are expert birders that willingly share their discoveries

> on Tweeters.

>

> Thank you, and Happy Holidays to all,

>

> Christine Southwick

> N Seattle/Shoreline

> clsouthwick at q.com

>

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2015, Christine Southwick wrote:

>

> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:24:36 -0800 (PST)

>> From: Christine Southwick <clsouth at u.washington.edu>

>> To: "grace.ollie at frontier.com" <grace.ollie at frontier.com>

>> Cc: tweeters at u.washington.edu

>> Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Yellow-throated Warbler continues

>>

>> Would someone please post pictures of this eastern warbler? I looked it

>> up, but have never seen one, and would like to see what people are seeing

>> here in this area.

>>

>> Christine Southwick

>> N Seattle/Shoreline

>> clsouthwick at q.com

>>

>> On Wed, 16 Dec 2015, grace.ollie at frontier.com wrote:

>>

>> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:34:48 -0800

>>> From: "grace.ollie at frontier.com" <grace.ollie at frontier.com>

>>> To: tweeters at u.washington.edu

>>> Subject: [Tweeters] Yellow-throated Warbler continues

>>>

>>> Tweeters,

>>> Large group of birders got good looks and many photos of this rare

>>> warbler from about 9 to 9:30 am. There is a large mixed flock of small

>>> passerine with which it associates. Same general area where it has

>>> been reported.

>>> Grace Oliver

>>> Redmond, Wa

>>>

>>> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

>>>

>>>

>>>

>> Christine Southwick

>> Pharmacy Administration

>> University of Washington Medical Center

>> Box 356015

>> 1959 NE Pacific Street

>> Seattle, WA 98195-6015

>> phone: 206-598-7398; fax 206-598-6075

>>

>>

>>

>> This electronic message transmission contains information which may be

>> confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the

>> use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended

>> recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of

>> the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this

>> electronic transmission in error, please delete this message. Thank you.

>>

>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>

>>

> Christine Southwick

> Pharmacy Administration

> University of Washington Medical Center

> Box 356015

> 1959 NE Pacific Street

> Seattle, WA 98195-6015

> phone: 206-598-7398; fax 206-598-6075

>

>

>

> This electronic message transmission contains information which may be

> confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the

> use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended

> recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of

> the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this

> electronic transmission in error, please delete this message. Thank you.

>

> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>

> _______________________________________________

> Tweeters mailing list

> Tweeters at u.washington.edu

> http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/tweeters

>

> _______________________________________________

> Tweeters mailing list

> Tweeters at u.washington.edu

> http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/tweeters

>

> _______________________________________________

> Tweeters mailing list

> Tweeters at u.washington.edu

> http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/tweeters

>

>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/tweeters/attachments/20151216/db07eaad/attachment-0001.htm


More information about the Tweeters mailing list