[Tweeters] Some Good Cowlitz County Birds

jeffjendro at aol.com jeffjendro at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 15:03:15 PST 2015

Marcus Roening joined me just about the time the Northern Mockingbird flew in and perched on the vacant house next to 520 15th St. and then flew over and perched above us in the deciduous tree. I went to Willow Grove next and saw a female White-winged Scoter. It was mid-channel between Willow Grove and Fisher's Island about where Willow Grove Rd. junctions with itself. Also spotted 6 or more Dunlin cavorting with lots of gulls in the flooded field in the center of Willow Grove viewed from near the last houseboat on the west end of the marina.