[Tweeters] Peregrine picking up a stick

T Varela tvarela at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:32:10 PST 2015

Thanks for the response Bud. Wish I would have gotten the shot of the falcon picking up the stick but just missed that scene and unfortunately only got the perch image.

It definitely got my attention and that of a refuge volunteer when we saw the behavior.

On a different topic, I noticed that the Island Girl blog migration posts stopped after she landed in a precariously dangerous location in Central or S. America. Does the Falcon research group plan to continue those daily or mostly daily posts on the Northerly Spring migration 2016 (assuming the transmitter is still active)? I really missed the updates but completely understand why they stopped at that location.

Tony Varela
South Puget Sound, WA
tvarela at hotmail dot com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tony-v