[Tweeters] Failed to find Seattle Aquarium Yellow-crowned Night-Heron

Grace and Ollie grace.ollie at frontier.com
Sun Dec 20 17:24:42 PST 2015

'Anonymous eBirder' kindly reported to E-bird, observing a Yellow-crowned
Night-Heron, today, "Sitting on roof near seal exhibit." Seattle Aquarium,
Seattle, King Co., Wa. We arrived just before 4:P.M. to good light and gave
up after a half an hour, as the daylight started to fade. There were Gulls
and one Great Blue Heron. We looked in the surrounding area. If anyone
relocates the Night-Heron, please report it.

Thank you,

Grace and Ollie Oliver Redmond, Wa.