[Tweeters] Re: Interesting Sandpiper on Lewiston-Clakston CBC

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 07:51:29 PST 2015

Keith, I would say that’s a pretty standard Pectoral, as you say. They are late migrants but certainly not this late. I would guess there are very few early winter records at this latitude, not sure about the southern states. Someone could check eBird for California, Texas, Florida in December. Good bird!

Dennis