[Tweeters] Shorebird flock ID

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:30:17 PST 2015

Oh goodness, you're right! For some reason I had the erroneous thought that turnstones wouldn't fly in flocks like that, but now that you mention it, I know that they surely do. And, indeed, black turnstones are equally likely on a Seattle breakwater! Thank you for your note. In fact, if the dark backs were visible this far away, they were likely turnstones indeed. Thank you, Janine!

Joshua