[Tweeters] Snohomish Valley snow geese question

Rick Taylor taylorrl at outlook.com
Tue Dec 22 09:52:33 PST 2015

Tweeters,

I checked the National Audubon CBC database for Snow Geese. It has data
going back to 1974. 1974 through 1987 Snow Geese were present each year and
averaged 4916 per year over the 14 years. 1993 - 2006 they were only seen
in 4 years with a high count of 3. 2007-2014 they are present again but
only average 826 per year over the 8 year period.

Rick

Rick Taylor

Everett, WA