[Tweeters] RE: Rare chickadee

Nancy Wagner nancy at nancywagnerphotography.com
Fri Dec 25 11:23:46 PST 2015

Interesting article on Daily KOS, thanks for mentioning the title so I could
try and find it, Larry! I found this on BirdWeb about there being NO
black-capped chickadees on the San Juan Islands.

http://www.birdweb.org/birdweb/site/san_juan_islands/3

Link to Daily KOS article:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/24/1461330/-The-Daily-Bucket-one-chick
adee-swept-here-by-wind-amp-populations-pushed-out-by-climate-change

Nancy Wagner
Bothell, WA
nancy at nancywagnerphotography.com

One of the offerings from Daily Koss today is, "The Daily
Bucket - one chickadee swept here by wind & populations pushed
out by climate change ”. The location was the San Juans and the rare
bird was a Black-capped Chickadee which the article says are “unknown”
there.

Really?

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah - See more at: