[Tweeters] One Creeper Creeping.../ Caryn /Wedgwoid

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Dec 25 13:26:11 PST 2015

Merry Christmas Tweeters all!!

Have em been enjoying our Brown Creeper work the firs today. A great gift!! Also a towhee (my mom) visited so my Christmas is complete. Varied Thrush, lots of juncos, siskins and even a couple of GC Kinglets! So far...oh, how could I forget my Anna's...

I'm lucky not to have to travel far to enjoy so many birds right in my backyard.

...and a Creeper in a fir tree....
Wrapped in beautiful feathers, they decorate the trees, living ornaments.

Caryn / Wedgwood

Sent from my iPhone