[Tweeters] Snowy Pend Oreille County

Terry Little terry at crossoverchurch.info
Sat Dec 26 16:47:57 PST 2015

Hello,

I spent the day in beautiful Pend Oreille County. Its nice to see it covered
in snow like I haven¹t seen in a few years. Here are some nice birds seen
today.

Feeders on Milan Farms and Kirkpatrick Rd: Evening Grosbeak (3), Common
Redpoll (5), 15 elk (not at feeder!)

Calispell Lk: American Dipper (2); Pine Grosbeaks (2), Ruffed Grouse (2);
Rough legged Hawk (1) - tough in PO County

Cusick: Pine Grosbeak (42) - in SW corner of town in willows by small
wetland, feeding in resident¹s driveways; Bohemian Waxwing (15) near and in
with Pine Grosbeaks; Merlin (2). This little wetland can be really good any
time of the year, but Pine Grosbeaks and Waxwings favor this place in the
winter.

Blessings
Terry