[Tweeters] Warbler education

L Markoff canyoneaglej at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 14:02:33 PST 2015

>From the east originally, Warblers were a favorite of mine. In addition

to learning their vocals, I recommend you get a copy of Peterson's Warblers
of North America by Kimball Garrett and Jon Dunn. It is a wealth of
information. Btw, when you have a swarm of Warblers hopping about high in
the canopy as can happen in migration, the undertail pattern plates in that
book can help save both your neck and your sanity. ;-) See:
*http://tinyurl.com/pl8ye8o
<http://tinyurl.com/pl8ye8o>*

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR