[Tweeters] Female Wilson's Warbler at Montlake Fill -- yes

Kathy Hartman kathartman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 13:38:06 PST 2015

Yesterday Alan Grenon reported seeing a female Wilson’sWarbler at the Montlake Fill. I stumbled upon the bird this morning by BoyScout Pond at about 10am (has to be the same bird). It was calling and flittingabout in the brush for about 10 minutes, then flew up a little higher into the tree. Igot great looks at the bird, and some not-so-great pics. See my ebird reportfor more details, pics of the bird, and a pic of where I saw it.

Happy New Year, y’all.

Kathy Hartman

Seattle, WA