[Tweeters] Re: long-tailed duck, Tacoma waterfront

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 22:10:56 PST 2015

Message: 13
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 03:31:21 +0000
Well, that's odd.  I was there near the same time, and I did not see her at all.  Saw the other duck species you mentioned, though.
Jason Hernandez  .
Bremerton  .
 jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com

From: Marcus Roening <Marcus.D.Roening at gsk.com>
Subject: [Tweeters] long-tailed duck, Tacoma waterfront
To: Tweeters <tweeters at u.washington.edu>

Hi Tweets,

Heather and I took advantage of the sunny day and walked The Ruston Way waterfront trail up to Point Ruston.

We relocated at 3 pm a female Long-tailed Duck that has been around for about a week now near the 90 degree rock wall at the Point Ruston Sales Office - located in a fixed boat.

Also seen were both goldeneyes, surf scoters, all 3 cormorants and red-breasted Mergansers.

Good Birding,

Sent from my iPad

Marcus Roening,
Tacoma. WA