[Tweeters] Tacoma's Tahoma Audubon CBC Highlights

Faye McAdams Hands zest4parus at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 10:54:45 PST 2015

Hello Tweeters,

Just a quick note to advise of our CBC highlights from 12/20/14.
One of them was NOT the constant rain, all day, without stop, everything wet, checklists drenched, soggy sandwiches....
Did I mention that it rained during our CBC?
Numbers were a bit down for individual birds due to the weather, but not as much as expected for an overall species count of 118.

We did have 6 Virginia Rail, 10 Sora, 80 Anna's Hummingbird, 51 Bald Eagle and 2 American Kestrel.
But the stars were 1 Slaty-backed Gull and 1 Rufous Hummingbird (with photos!)

Happy Birding,
Faye
(CBC Compiler for Tahoma Audubon)

Faye McAdams Hands