[Tweeters] RE: Subject: Everett-Marysville CBC Preliminary Report Correction

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:14:49 PST 2015

Tweets:

We in fact had two other count-week reports of the Priest Pt. MOUNTAIN CHICKADEE. Better still, I await details on another bird down in s.w. Lake Stevens near a feeder; the bird was heard-only, but on both Dec 31 and Count Day, Jan 1.

The Portage Creek ROUGH-LEGGED HAWK today that Carol and Anne Marie-Wood had is another Count Week bird--we missed this species on Count Day, so this is a nice addition a well.

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens
mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com