[Tweeters] Monroe Franklin's Gull

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Sun Jan 4 10:37:40 PST 2015

As of the time of this post a FRGU continues in the large gull flock on Tualco Loop Road at Frohning Road. This is just north of Crescent Lake (no Rusty for me) and south of Monroe in Snohomish County. A friend on the bird records committee says there are few WA records of overwintering FRGU, most now in Argentina and Chile. I found and photographed this gull a week ago but forgot to post. If you look be patient as the flock moves around but favors the muddy fields on Tualco Loop.

Tom Mansfield headed west

Sent from my iPhone