[Tweeters] More on the White Tailed Kite

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:17:20 PST 2015

Hi Tweeters,

The WHITE-TAILED KITE was visible from the parking lot at Steigerwald NWR
in eastern Clark County at 9:15 this morning. It was at least 200 yards
southeast of the parking lot perched in some low bushes- best viewed with a
scope unless you decide to walk the trail.

There's quite a bit of fog in northern Clark County but Steigerwald was fog
free.

Good luck if you go for this bird.

Jim
Battle Ground, WA