[Tweeters] Everett-Marysville CBC rarities posted on flickr

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:35:07 PST 2015

Tweeters:

Both the PALM WARBLER (Biringer Farm near Marysville) and CASSIN'S FINCH (Sysco Heights east of Marysville) from New Year's Day are on my flickr. Sammy Catiis (the feeder-watcher) took the latter photo, which I zoomed there also. Don't expect award-winning photos, mine of the warbler were in heavy shade and you can't make out any rust in the crown, and the finch is at an angle from below. The finch was pinkish above and white below, but the head (and especially the forehead) were redder; did not mention but you can see white lores on this bird as well. If you like Texas birds, bird seen in early December follow.

Posted to:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14115261@N05/page1/?details=1

Scott Atkinson
Lake Stevens