[Tweeters] RFI: Birding in Western Mexico

Georgia Conti antep12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:27:25 PST 2015

Your friend can e-mail privately and I can refer him to various folks in
Western Mexico who can give good information. However, saying Western
Mexico doesn't really help us help him/her, because it would be like saying
a friend will be in Western USA - a big territory for a birder. Howell's
guide is really out-of-date. I live in Michoacán on Lake Patzcuaro and
would be glad to help.

Georgia Conti (antep12 AT gmail DOT com)