[Tweeters] Number 100 of my Clark County Year list is?

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Fri Jan 9 09:33:37 PST 2015

Hello All,

That is what I want you to tell me. I am making this County Big Year as fun as I can make it so... The person who can guess what number 100 will be I will give you two 6-packs of my homebrewed beer. If you are not into beer I will give you a bottle of Cinnamon Teal under the Ridgefield label. The wine was part of a fund raiser where a portion of the proceeds went to the Friends of Ridgefield NWR.

If a tie occurs I will do a random draw for the winner. I will be away for a few days and will announce the winner then via a post to Tweeters and Obol. Please send me your guess to rflores_2 at msn.com and not as a reply to this message.

To assist you here is the list of 99 I have as of last night.

Spotted Towhee
Mourning Dove
Steller’s Jay
Golden-crowned Sparrow