[Tweeters] Fw: Artic Loon Whatcom

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 10:00:26 PST 2015

Dear Tweeters,
Joe Meche has photographed the bird that Jim Duemmel reported to the Whatcombirds list serve. Jim's message is below. Joe's photo was sent to Whatcombirds. I know that Tweeters doesn't want photos sent directly in the messages, so I am simply forwarding the report, sans photo, in case anyone wants to chase this loon.
Yours truly,
Gary Bletsch