[Tweeters] Yellow-shafted Flicker at Feeder!

Christina Wilsdon cwilsdon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:47:01 PST 2015

Wow. Lots of talk about flickers on here recently and then today in our
backyard in Woodinville, a very vibrant Yellow-shafted Flicker lands on our
suet feeder and pummels the suet to bits! I snapped a few photos with my
little point-and-shoot camera through the glass--so they're not super
pix--but I will share them later after loading them onto the camera. I went
to Birdweb and saw that Yellow-shafted Flickers do appear here in winter
but I'd never seen one before--absolutely beautiful.