[Tweeters] Stanwood Spots - a list

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 13:04:36 PST 2015

I now have a nice list of local eateries and other attractions in or near Stanwood that come from several of you who must have needed something to do while everyone else was watching the Seahawks outrun the Panthers yesterday ! If you'd like a copy of the list of spots to try out during an Eidell Moment or 2 During an Owl Outing, contact me offlist.

And if any of you Tweets are ones who posted on eBird that you got some good photos of a Long-eared or 2 yesterday (1/10), could you let me/us know where to look for said shots for a peek, if you're willing and able to share them ? Please and thank you :-)

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net