[Tweeters] Red-naped sapsucker a slippery NO

MT Tomboulian at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 21:44:40 PST 2015

I spent 1.5 hours this morning, as I did a week ago, and on Dec 29, for the arboretum red-naped. Both red-breasted sapsuckers yes, plus hummingbirds, ruby kinglets, and squirrels taking advantage of sap wells. And always some nice birders. But this guy is fleeting, so don’t count on it..kind of like the eight times I tried for the same bird at Magnuson Pk. this fall.. Guess I’ll have to wait until spring and go over the range to get my last Washington woodpecker.

Mark

tomboulian at comcast dot net