[Tweeters] Yellow-shafted Flicker Pix

Joyce Volmut joyce.volmut at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:42:32 PST 2015

Flickers are such beautiful birds. This one is no exception. I think,
however, this one is a hybrid. Note the red malar stipes - yellow shafted
males are black and also missing on this male is the red crescent on the
nape- beautifully bold in the male yellow shafted.

--
"Throw your dreams into space like a kite"