[Tweeters] the invasion of the warblers

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 10:28:23 PST 2015

Hello, tweets.

There are at least eight and I suspect more than that Yellow-rumped Warblers in our yard now. They are flitting everywhere, squabbling over the two suet feeders (4 at once on one feeder, reminiscent of Bushtits), and just making a spectacle of themselves. They have been doing so for a couple of hours, so they’re not just moving through quickly. Very cool, as I’ve never seen more than two in the yard at once in 23 years of living here.

And Pine Siskins seem to be increasing every day, from a few a month ago to at least a half-dozen at the feeders regularly. Ain’t Mother Nature grand?!

Dennis
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.