[Tweeters] the invasion of the warblers

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Thu Jan 15 12:42:38 PST 2015

Dennis and others,

At our new house, I’ve been surprised to be seeing Yellow-rumpeds consistently throughout the winter. They’re out there right now, working my suet feeders, have been all week.

Funny how I just moved a few blocks north within West Seattle, but back by Lincoln Park I rarely saw a Yellow-rumped – only occasionally in summer. Now they’re regular yard birds.

Cheers,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Place, West Seattle
Natural history website: Naturalpresencearts.com<Naturalpresence.wordpress.com>
Photography: Flickr.com/photos/trileigh