[Tweeters] the invasion of the warblers (UNCLASSIFIED)

Scuderi, Michael R NWS Michael.R.Scuderi at usace.army.mil
Fri Jan 16 12:22:01 PST 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

This year along Diagonal Street adjacent to Duwamish River in South Seattle there has consistently been a flock of up to 12 yellow-rumped warblers working the fencelines on both sides of the street. The flock has been there since October. Last year that flock was not there in winter.

WARNING - If you do elect to go birding along Diagonal Street watch your speed. The Federal Protective Service polices that street and does give tickets for exceeding the 10 mph speed limit.

Mike Scuderi
Seattle, WA
Cotinga777 at yahoo.com