[Tweeters] New location, new experience

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:16:02 PST 2015

As some of you already know, I have just moved into a new apartment near the gates to Discovery Park. Imagine my surprise, at 6 am, while laying in bed, when a Saw-whet Owl could be heard tooting in the distance. This went on for about a dreamy minute, before all hell broke loose, with two, possibly three upset Barred Owls drowning it out with raucous hoots. Good way to start the day though.
David HutchinsonFlora & Fauna Books 3401 West Government WaySeattle, WA 98199