[Tweeters] golden eagle at sikes lake

tredick christina cjt37 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 22:05:53 PST 2015

I decided to take a drive to Sikes Lake to see if I could see the Golden Eagle. There were Northern Pintails, and Green winged teal foraging with alot of Mallards. Tundra or Trumpeter Swans, I'm not sure which. A snow goose with a very rusty crown stripe, very pretty. A pair of Hooded Merganser, and a Bald Eagle flew in and all the birds spooked and fled to the lake. I was about to leave when I turned around and there it was,the Golden Eagle, and it flew right over my head! Lucky me! Happy Day ! ChrisWoodinville WA