[Tweeters] RFI: Birding Registration sites

amy schillinger schillingera at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:47:02 PST 2015

Tweeters,

I'm interested in feedback from those of you that have registered in the past for birding conferences, events, and festivals through birding organizations. Of the birding events you have attended, which birding organizations did you find had the most intuitive and responsive registrations, including ease of use and real time updating? For example, someone mentioned to me that Morro Bay's Birding Festival had easy to use registration for its event.

Please reply to me privately, thank you!

Cheers,

Amy Powell
Renton, WA
schillingera at Hotmail.com