[Tweeters] Pair of Mute Swans and yearling middle basin Capitol Lake, Olympia

Wendy Tanowitz green-girl at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 12:22:59 PST 2015

A pair of mute swans and their yearling have been seen consistently in the
southern part of the middle basis of Capitol Lake. They are generally seen
on the east side of the lake, furthest from Deschutes River Parkway and are
with their yearling! This is interesting because the last two years, as far
as I know, only one bird has made an appearance at the lake, whereas I had
seen the pair together for the previous two years.
Wendy Tanowitz
Olympia, WA