[Tweeters] please send Neah Bay photos to Keith Johnson

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 09:14:47 PST 2015

Hello, tweets.

Some of you very nicely sent photos of birds you saw at Neah Bay to Keith Johnson, the person at whose feeders the Orchard and Bullock’s Orioles spent time. They were still there on January 24, by the way, along with two Orange-crowned Warblers and numerous Anna’s Hummingbirds.

Because of a computer glitch, Keith lost all those photos. He asked me if it was possible that they could be sent again, and I said I would put out a request on tweeters. The address to send them to is his wife’s email: lk213 at centurytel.net

Thanks for making the effort to do this again.

Dennis
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.