[Tweeters] WOS CONVENTION, OCEAN SHORES, AUG. 20-24, 2015

Bruce LaBar blabar at harbornet.com
Tue Jan 27 20:01:26 PST 2015

Greetings all,
I am finalizing the field trips and the leaders for those and thought I would reach out to Tweeter land. I am still in need of just a few leaders for some trips. If anyone feels that they would like to lead a trip, let me know privately by e-mail. This conference will certainly be a very popular one with such an excellent area for shorebirds and seabirds. Please read the write-up by Amy Powel in our last issue of the WOS newsletter on this event. More information about the conference and registration will be featured in the April/May newsletter. Our newsletter is on line at www.wos.org
Note: Leaders should be WOS members or willing to join.
Happy birding,
Bruce LaBar
(This year’s conference chair)