[Tweeters] Woodland Bottoms: Surf Scoters

Russ Koppendrayer russkope at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:00:34 PST 2015

Hi Tweeters,

I just saw an eBird report of 2 female SURF SCOTERS seen in the Woodland
Bottoms this morning (1/28/15). They were in the slough that separates Dike
Road from Burke Island. One was near the Dike Access Rd/Dike Rd
intersection and the other was at the very north end of Dike Rd. Thought
I'd post this for anyone interested that doesn't see eBird.

Hope they stick around until Tuesday as I left my Longview home this
morning to get to a Mt. Lake Terrace Super Bowl Party on Sunday. It's
amazing how much longer trips take and how convoluted the route is in
retirement.

Russ Koppendrayer
tonight in Port Angeles