[Tweeters] My Hummer update / and the Fill Caryn/Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sat Jan 31 13:29:55 PST 2015

Hi Tweeters -

We are seeing longer nest visits so thinking there must be some eggs. I will check to see if she's there at dusk.

Had a nice visit to the Fill today - Wigeons, Gadwalls, Coots, Ring-necked, Bufflehead in a nice mixed group. Were watching some Yellow Rumps on the pond closest to the canal. They were flycatching from perches. Is this typical behavior?

Saw a couple of Anna's, Redwinged Blackbirds, Shovelers, Geese, Golden Crowned Sparrows...others unable to be id'd.

...the fog lifted and had a nice sunbreak.

Caryn / Wedgwood