[Tweeters] Doug. Co. road plowed

merdave at homenetnw.net merdave at homenetnw.net
Sat Jan 31 20:04:37 PST 2015

Hi, Birders, I have posted about seeing Snowy Owls up Central Ferry on N.
Division Rd. and the cross roads. I've also said the roads were bad.
Well, a few days ago the county plowed all of N. Division! You can now
drive up Central Ferry and reach the intersection of N. Division and Old
Dyer Rd. and go both directions. Yesterday we saw 2 darker Snowy Owls
about 8 feet apart, and today we saw one dark bird and farther north, a
very white one. The numbered side roads are still not plowed, but they
have gotten lots more traffic, inc. snowmobiles, so they are better.

We also saw a darker Snowy Owl on Rd. H, east of Mansfield. Happy owl
hunting. Meredith Spencer, Bridgeport