[Tweeters] Dark morph Ross's Goose?

viper.bob at frontier.com viper.bob at frontier.com
Tue Mar 3 08:30:28 PST 2015

Several people, including me, went in search of the Ross's goose shortly after it was reported here the other day. Although there were 4 or so dark morgh snow geese in the flock we could find no evidence of a Ross. Some of us were there for a few hours scanning the flock at close range, cameras ready. There was one very dark snow goose that could possibly have been mistaken for a Ross however it was clearly not (I have pictures).
Has anyone seen the pictures of this bird that were supposedly taken by the original observer?
Bob KothenbeutelWoodinville, WAviper.bob at frontier.comwebsite: Wildlife photographer based in Washington state | Bob Kothenbeutel

|   |

| Wildlife photographer based in Washington state | Bob Ko...Images of birds in flight Photos by Bob Kothenbeutel, Washington state-based wildlife photographer specializing in flight images and detailed bird portraits |

| |

| View on www.rlkimages.pho... | Preview by Yahoo |

| |

|   |