[Tweeters] Pygmy Nuthatches to Turkeys - A Fun Day in Kittitas County

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Wed Mar 4 19:46:10 PST 2015

George Pagos and I took advantage of the great
weather and birded Kittitas County today. We
started with several Pygmy Nuthatches at the Cle
Elum RR Ponds and ended with a flock of at least
65 Turkeys in the Teanaway Valley. In between we
dipped on Sagebrush Sparrows but enjoyed many
Mountain and Western Bluebirds, numerous Say's
Phoebes, at least a dozen Violet Green Swallows at
Gingko SP where we also had several Rock Wrens.
It was 20 degrees when we started and over 50
degrees when we stopped - beautiful sunshine -
good photos and better company.

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds