[Tweeters] Say's Phoebe, Discovery Park, Seattle

Rachel Lawson rwlawson at q.com
Sat Mar 7 09:11:49 PST 2015

Today, on the monthly Discovery Park bird census, Dan Harville and I found a
Say's Phoebe flycatching from the fence around the lighthouse. Phoebes are
seen down there from time to time, but this is the first time we have had
one for the official count. We heard from other census participants that
there are now three Common Ravens in the park. It really seems like spring
is here.Dan and I saw a pair of Bushtits building the beginning of a nest.

Rachel Lawson

Seattle

rwlawson at q.com