[Tweeters] Mountain Bluebird at Marymoor Park, King Co.

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Wed Mar 11 17:29:05 PDT 2015

Tweets – I made a quick stop at Marymoor this afternoon and found a female MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRD on the central perch post in the East Meadow at around 3:30.

This is extremely early for MOBL at Marymoor: 5 days earlier than the previous earliest sighting, 1999-03-16, and two weeks earlier than a typical early-season sighting. We’ve had quite a few sightings spread out between March 22 and April 29, with most of those being in the last 10 days of March. We see MOBL about every other year, on average.

Yet another earliest sighting ever for 2015...

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com