[Tweeters] Need forest bird sounds

Gene Bullock genebullock at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 14:43:10 PDT 2015

Sent on behalf of John F. Williams, a well-known Kitsap film-maker
I'm doing a movie for the Great Peninsula Conservancy / Kitsap Forest & Bay, a fund raiser video about the acquisition of a piece of timberland just west of the North Kitsap Heritage Park. We want to show people enjoying what's in the woods. I wonder if you know where I can get some local forest bird sounds that I could use in the movie? The movie will be only 2 to 3 minutes long, so I don't need a lot.

John F. Williams
jw at StillHopeProductions.com

Still Hope Productions, Inc
P.O. Box 1407