[Tweeters] Two questions (Mitchell)

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:28:13 PDT 2015

Hello Mr. Van Rotz,

I actually saw the Say's Phoebe at noon on the 8th. Don't know if that's helpful, but at least that's the latest sighting! I really should get my report onto eBird.

The Say's Phoebe looked pretty happy there, catching flies all over at the lighthouse keeper's house, using every possible perch, but I don't know if the bird's still there. There's a pretty good chance, though!

Good luck, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com