[Tweeters] Hummers Galore

mary hrudkaj mch1096 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 07:22:39 PDT 2015

Last evening, just before 'too dark to fly' time my hummingbird feeder became very popular place. Four male and a female Rufous along with at least three male and one female Anna's all shuffled, buzzed, poked and displayed while vying for a feeder port. Male Annas shared with male Rufous from time to time. Other times displays and pokes would displace one or the other. Guess it's time to put out another feeder on that side of the house. Even my 89 year old dad enjoyed the show.

Mary Hrudkaj
Belfair