[Tweeters] Looking for clever newspaper article title and photo

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 12:31:56 PDT 2015

Hello Tweets,

I have exciting news - if all goes well, there is a good chance that an
article on the Montlake Fill shorebirds will be published in the Mercer
Island Reporter. I will be doing all the writing, but I thought that I
would ask the birding community for assistance in choosing the name. It has
to be clever and informative, and it must hook the reader right away. If
anyone has an original, unique and amusing idea, please share it!

Also, in the event that the article is published with a photo, I would love
to use a Tweeter's or other birder's photo of (a) shorebird(s) at the Fill.
Please send photos in too, and I will choose the most fitting one and
credit it accordingly!

Thank you for your help, Joshua Glant

Typing and revising the shorebird article on Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com