[Tweeters] Bonaparte's Gulls

Brad Waggoner wagtail24 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:55:54 PDT 2015

Hi Louis,

Bonaparte's Gulls are quite reliable in good numbers off of Point no
Point over here on the tip of the Kitsap Peninsula. They are present all
winter long, but there numbers also increase mid-March to mid-April
during northbound migration. Outgoing tide is generally the best
scenario for them at Point no Point. I suppose Edmonds might be a good
spot as well, though I do not know for sure.

Cheers and good birding,
Brad Waggoner