[Tweeters] RFI: Birding on the east side of the state.

L Baxter mthiker57 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:34:00 PDT 2015

I'm heading over to Spokane for a week.

I can travel I 90 or Hwy 2. Can anybody suggest good sites to find owls in
particular anywhere along the way or anywhere over there, north or south,
east or west. I will have the whole week and I don't mind driving a
distance if needed, since I will have plenty of time. I'm aware of the
sensitivity around photographing owls and getting too close. I live very
near the Eide Road on Camano Island and share the frustration of others
regarding getting too close. New life birds for me would be the Great
Gray, Pygmy, Saw-whet, Hawk-owl, in particular.

You can contact me through personal email if you would like. Thank You.

Larry Baxter
Camano Island
mthiker57 at gmail.com