[Tweeters] Re: Seabirds Down

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Mon Mar 16 18:14:21 PDT 2015

I visited the Blaine/Semiahmoo area last Tuesday
with the Pilchuck Audubon Society and our
experience certainly paralleled that of Dennis
Paulson. We had a couple of Long Tailed Ducks, a
Red Necked Grebe, a few more Horned Grebes, lots
of Cormorants, a few Harlequins, a handful of
Common Loons (no other loons), MANY Pintails and
some Surf and White Winged Scoters and that was
about it. Seabirds were also way down on an
earlier trip to Tsawassen, Boundary Bay and other
B.C. spots. I have not spent much time at the
Edmonds waterfront but when there, the birds seen
fewer and farther between than in other years as well.

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds